Thursday, February 02, 2006

 

First

Something has changed. Two years ago, I got on line to check the accuracy of Franken's "Lies" and found a few sites that charged he was the liar and a pretty great site which was dedicated to explaining the spin of everything. Now, the explain the spin site is in moth balls and everyone is either left or right. What is happening ? I guess I have been living in a country for a long time where people who vote don't have the foggiest idea why you would write a letter to your Senator and where political discourse is too often limited to people driving around in cars with loudspeaker asking you to vote for them. So, I have decide to start my own blog about politics. I wrote quite a few political poems in the late 1980s which document the changes I felt in society around me then and in the past few years I have written quite a few political haiku about the current events. I'd like to blog somehere.



Yeah, I have been in Japan a long time, but I have always looked homeward from afar. When I left home long ago it was a politcal given that the country I returned to would be pretty much the same one I left. I find myself wondering about this: can I safely assume this now?

Dialogue with a Fascist....

How dare
you dare
that my dare
has anything wrong!
You're a Fascist.

Comments:
Excellent, love it!
» » »
 
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! zocor Messenger conference calls
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?